Featuring the authentic sound and action that is consistent throughout the AvantGrand series, the N1X offers the allure of a real grand piano experience in simple, stylish package.
- Specialized Grand Piano Action utilizes real acoustic grand action parts and employs optical key and hammer sensors for unrivaled touch
- Features 4-point spatial acoustic samples of two world class concert pianos: the Yamaha CFX and the Bosendorfer Imperial
- AvantGrand pianos employ Yamaha’s Spatial Acoustic Speaker System – a four-point speaker configuration that allows AvantGrand pianos to deliver faithful three-dimensional recreations of the original instruments
- VRM recreates the experience of string resonance throughout the entire body of the instrument producing a rich reverberation that envelops the listener in sound
- The Smart Pianist app enables you to easily control the many functions of the instrument with your smart device
Experience the response and feel of an authentic acoustic action
To express yourself musically, you need to form a physical bond with your instrument. In the case of the AvantGrand series, it starts with real wooden keys with a comfortable touch. Then comes the all-important key action, which the AvantGrand series has inherited from Yamaha's esteemed concert grand pianos. Beneath your fingers you sense the same precise weight and responsiveness, the same scope for expression. To capture every nuance of your performance, Yamaha employs a non-contact optical sensor system that doesn't affect the feel or performance of the action in any way. Under each key is a continuous optical sensor that captures the speed and depth at which that key is depressed. An additional optical sensor affixed to each hammer shank measures the timing and strength of the hammer hitting the virtual "strings". This information is instantly translated into a beautifully authentic sound reproduction. The more you play, the more you find yourself becoming one with the piano.
Two world-class grand pianos in one
When it comes to judging piano tone, much depends on personal taste. To help you achieve the tonal palette you desire, Yamaha offers the choice of two world-class grand pianos in one—each with its own unique character to convey the emotion you want to express through a piece of music. At the touch of a button on the AvantGrand N1X, you can opt for authentic sounds sampled either from a Yamaha CFX concert grand or from a Bösendorfer Imperial. As Yamaha's flagship grand piano, the majestic CFX boasts a wide palette of tonal colors, from sparkling high notes to powerful bass tones. The legendary Bösendorfer, meanwhile, is renowned for its sonorous and rich Viennese sound. Either way, the lifelike sounds of the AvantGrand N1X allow you to explore the outer reaches of your expressive imagination
- Spatial Acoustic Sampling
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
- Damper Pedal
- Fully immersive headphone experience
- Distinctive elegant lines of the grand piano
- Intelligent UX and Integration
- USB audio recorder
|Number of Keys:
|Type of Keys:
||Grand Piano Action
||15 sounds, CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano
||Reverb, Stereophonic Optimizer, Intelligent Acoustic Control
||10 internal songs, 15 voice demo songs, (WAV)
||1-track, 80min/song, WAV (16-bit/44.1kHz, stereo)
||USB Flash Drive, 1.5MB (internal)
||1 x 1/8"
||2 x 1/4" (main out)
||1 x Type B
||2 x 1/8"
|Number of Pedals:
||3 (soft, sostenuto, damper)
||1 x 6.2", 2 x 5.1", 3 x 3.1"
||2 x 80W, 4 x 45W, 5 x 35W, 4 x 25W